Who we are
Our website address is: http://telesalessource.com.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.telesalessource.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will let know you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you about the use of your data.
- The security rules in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you about the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send emails. The email address you give may only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry or request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us cut any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who aid us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information STRICTLY confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is proper to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you give sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. OUr website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This website has links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.